Don’t give up on regaining your physical shape and well-being. Book a visit with our trusted nutritionist!
During the nutritional journey, the doctor will designate a personal plan together with the patient. The correct support is given to the patient to increase determination and the pursuit of each objective of the nutritional path. Genechron provides the tools (specific tests) and information necessary to achieve the set objectives.
Hi, I’m Doctor Giada Riccia, Nutritional Biologist. I obtained a master’s degree in Food and Human Nutrition Sciences from the Campus Biomedico University of Rome in 2021. In December 2021 I obtained the qualification to practice the profession with consequent registration in the National Order of Biologists. I currently continue to take courses and seminars in the nutritional field to broaden my knowledge. My goal towards the patients is to be able to understand their lifestyle, their tastes and habits, accompanying them towards a healthy and conscious diet and responding to their nutritional needs in the physiological and pathological field.
The NUTRITIONAL VISIT with Dr. Riccia costs €49. It comprehends:
- cognitive interview with in-depth analysis of the patient’s personal (physiological and pathological) and family history;
- anthropometric evaluation by measuring weight, height and calculating the BMI (Body Mass Index);
- carrying out bioimpedance measurement using the BIVA 101 PRO AKERN instrument, for the evaluation of body composition (lean mass, fat mass, cellular mass, total-extracellular-intracellular water);
- detection of body circumferences (waist, abdomen, hips, thigh, chest, arm);
- development of a personalized food plan which will be sent within 7 days via email or WhatsApp.
We also offer a package for intolerances: FIRST VISIT + NUTRIGENETIC TESTS FOR LACTOSE INTOLERANCE AND CELIAC DISEASE
In which cases is it recommended?
It is recommended for all people who want to follow a personalized nutritional plan based on their eating habits, the pathophysiological state determined based on the medical history and the presence of genetic predisposition to lactose intolerance and celiac disease. Useful for people who complain of abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, constipation or diarrhea, meteorism and flatulence, chronic fatigue and altered blood test values.
The package includes
- first nutritional visit
- NUTRIGENETICS test for lactose intolerance and genetic predisposition to celiac disease (natural supplements may be suggested based on the result of the genetic test). The test is carried out on a blood sample which can be carried out upon reservation on Wednesdays from 2.30pm to 4.30pm and there is no need for fasting.